Had a disgruntled employee steal company secrets? Sabotage the computers without any proof? Hackers stealing company secrets or customer data? We can help you prove these things and track who did them.
- Track user activity to see who has been accessing the system (Employee Theft, Hacking, etc.)
- Examine external devices history to see if an employee has been copying files (Company Secrets, Client Lists, Source Code, Contracts, Technical Documents, Business Plans, Financial Data, etc.)
- Malware Analysis to see if a virus infected your network, which computers are infected, and what data could be affected (Hacking, Personally Identifiable Information Leaked, etc.)
- Retrieve confidential files that you can’t trust anyone else with (Company Secrets, Contracts, Client Lists, Source Code, etc.)
- Examine Smartphones for communications if an employee is suspect of selling company information (Company Secrets, Client Lists, Source Code, Contracts, Technical Documents, Business Plans, Financial Data, etc.)
- Examine Remote Access to see if someone has been accessing systems without proper authorization (Employee Theft, Hacking, etc.)